World Class Advertising. Be one of us

Monday, July 6, 2009

Experience Blackout, The Bench Denim and Underwear Show

Posted by Stylishtin at 7:40 PM
A Star Studded night at Araneta Coliseum. It was a successful Show with the mixed of Stars ABS-CBN and GMA-7. A cold night was hot and hotter when I saw my long time crush Wendell Ramos in Bikini ohhh geeeezz... He is still hot way back in Junior High. I wasn't able to see his launching movie with Jelly de belen oh ohhh never forgotten...that sweet smile.. rosy cheeks.. medium built guy.. nice buttocks and nice legs... Boy next door. I know one of his Ex-Gf's hahaha my cousin Ate Mm. Wait wait wait.. Is this about my long time crush? Or the Show?

Okay okay let's go back to the show. The Show was too hot and sexy to handle as you see in my photos. For Finale hot couple Lucy Torres and Richard Gomez and of course none other than the Bench CEO Mr. Ben Chan. By the way the handsome guy with me is the one and only heart of my life. Wendell is just my long time crush nothing less.. nothing more =)

We experienced BLACKOUT

One of the Blackouts










































Photos by: Kristine

0 comments on "Experience Blackout, The Bench Denim and Underwear Show"

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

My Stylish Style Life Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez